Special Education classes strive to meet every student's need to ensure that all have the opportunity to reach their potential. Students are prepared for the questions and challenges that they will face in life.
Loren Sanchez U'College Academy
Earn College Credit in High School.
- Earn transferable college credits while earning their high school
- Thrive in a nurturing and academically challenging environment
- Access targeted support and personalized attention
- Learn the skills and strategies necessary to be successful in college
- and transition to a four-year college or university seamlessly
Not all students learn the same and UHS strives to meet all needs of all students. Distance learning, Adult School, summer school Independent Studies are some of the opportunities available to help students be successful. Contact the counseling office for any questions.
Open after school until 4:45 on regular school days, the Homework center is a free program for UHS students that need academic help. Staff and paid student tutors are available to help students in all academic courses.
The Homework Center provides:
- A quiet place to do homework, review notes, or study for tests
- Get help with academics from staff and paid student tutors
- Print school-related documents
- Borrow chromebooks to complete assignments
- Borrow textbooks that are not carried to school daily
AP Capstone™ is a diploma program based on two yearlong AP courses: AP Seminar and AP Research. These courses are designed to complement other AP courses that the AP Capstone student may take.
The Advanced Placement (AP) Program offers college-level courses and exams for students while still in high school.
- Earn college credit and placement
- Save money and time by taking college courses in high school
- Transcripts with AP courses stand out to colleges and universities
- Keep options open with more flexibility in your college schedule
Earn college credits while in high school through our partnership with Chaffey College.
Visit the Dual Enrollment website