Mental Health Resources
Upland Unified School District recognizes that our students experience mental health issues and seeks to promote their emotional, psychological, and social well-being.
- Discuss your concerns with your child’s school counselor, psychologist, nurse, or administrator.
- Contact the UUSD Counseling Center 909-949-6526.
- Contact your health insurance provider to find out what services are covered and how to obtain a referral.
- Care Solace- a tool for finding mental health and substance abuse help.
- If you or someone you know is in crisis, please CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY.
- Suicide Hotline: 9-8-8 or 800-273-8255 (24/7)
- Text: 9-8-8 or text "HOME" to 741741 (24/7)
- LGBTQ Hotline: 866-488-7386 (24/7)
- Kaiser Behavioral health crisis line: 800-900-3277
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
San Bernardino: (909) 458-1517
CCRT provides assistance to those who
are experiencing a mental health related
14677 Merrill Avenue , Fontana, CA 92335
CSU centers serve San Bernardino County residents of all ages who are experiencing a crisis. Open 24hrs and accept walk-ins.
South Coast Community Services
Mental Health Systems- One Stop TAY Center
316 East St., Ontario, CA 91764
West End Family Counseling Services
855 N. Euclid Ave., Ontario, CA 91762
Kaiser Behavioral Health