Skip To Main Content

Mobile Close (don't delete it)


Mobile Utility

Header Holder ( No sticky)

Header right

Header Utility

Enroll Button

Mobile Trigger ( Don't delet it )

Sticky Header

Mobile Trigger ( Don't delet it )

Landing Nav


Regional Occupation Center (ROP)


Baldy View ROP


Baldy View ROP is a California public school agency that provides career technical education and services to high school students and adults who are interested in improving their employability and preparation for higher education. Baldy View ROP was established in 1972 and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the Council on Occupational Education. Baldy View ROP is a regional joint venture of the Chaffey Joint Union High School District, Chino Valley Unified School District, Claremont Unified School District, and Upland Unified School District.


How Do I Enroll?

UHS Students, register with with Ms. Garza in the Career Center or via email, Adults, please call 909-947-3400, ext. 1300. (NOTE: You must attend class on the first day or your may be dropped.)


Is There a Fee for ROP Classes?


As of July 1, 2015, BVROP is no longer direct-funded by the State of California. BVROP is now funded by our member districts, as a service provider supporting their local control accountability plans (LCAPs)


Our agreement with our member districts for these funds provides that ROP/CTE service are reserved for students attending high schools, continuation high schools, and alternative high schools belonging to Chaffey JUHSD, Chino Valley USD, Claremont USD, and Upland USD.


Can I Enroll in more than one course? 

Yes. You can enroll in multiple courses as long as the class schedules do not conflict. 

Will I receive a certificate?

Yes. You must earn a "C" or better at completion of your ROP class to receive a certificate


Can I receive college credit?

Yes! Many CTE courses at BVROP have agreements in place to offer students college credit through various community colleges. Students earn college credit by completing specific requirements set forth in each class. The number of college units vary by class

Is there an age requirement? 

Some classes have an age requirement. Courses which have requirements and/or prerequisites can be found under each course title.