Destiny Library Search
DESTINY LIBRARY SEARCH
Do you need to find a book or other materials in the library?
Results should range from traditional books in the library, Gale eBooks, Sora eBooks, and even results from the Gale databases.
- Use the following link.
- Be sure to select 'High Schools' and then 'Upland High School' to access the library search for this school.
- Search the UHS Library by Keyword, Author, Title, Subject, or Series.
- Find a book and click on the title to see a picture of the cover, a summary of the contents, how many copies are available, and where to find it by call number.
- Bring your school ID to check out a book.
CHECK YOUR STUDENT DESTINY ACCOUNT
The following will be directions for students to check to see what textbooks, library books, or fines are on the account.
- The books the student has matches what is on the account
- The books the student has matches barcodes on the account
- If there are any fines
While logged into your student UUSD account, go to Destiny Library Search.
From Destiny Library search, Click "log in".
If the student is logged into the UUSD google account, clicking on the "sign in with Google" bar will pull up the student's account.
The landing page for student Destiny accounts is the search page. Student's can search for circulation books, ebooks, audiobooks and even articles from our databases.
To see the books on the account, the student will need to click on "My Info"
Information on the Destiny "My Info" Page
Items Out and Fines
There will be two categories, Items out & Fines.
- Items out will have textbooks and circulation books
- Fines will have any fines from late books or books returned with damage.
The due date will show when the book needs to be returned. Most textbooks are at the end of the school year.
Consumables will be listed in the due date if the book is to be written in and discarded at the end of the year.
Title, Price and, Checked out
Title will have the title and the copy barcode.
The price would be the cost of the book if it needs to be replaced
Checked out would be the date the book was put on the account
At the end of the title there will be a copy number. This is the barcode that is specific to the book. The book checked out to the student is what the student is responsible to return without further damages.
It is very important to check that the books the student has are the ones listed on the account and it stays that way if working with other students
Returning a different barcode will not excuse the student's account
If I student has a book that is past the due date, the book will move to the fines
The two types of fines a student is going to see are the lost or damaged fines.
- A lost fine can be cleared by returning the book or paying the fine
- A damaged fine will need to be paid at the student store.
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues with your library account, Contact Mr. Foglesong
|Contact Trevor Foglesong Trevor Foglesong||(909) 949-7880 ex: 35350||Librarian / Webmaster|